Despite its bad reputation, science has officially established that sleeping on the job can actually benefit both the worker and the business. According to several expert studies, workplace napping has been found to be highly effective in reducing stress, improving the memory, and increasing productivity at the same time.
So yes, there’s absolutely nothing bad about dozing off a bit at work – as long as you do it right. For example, you should mind your posture and position to prevent uwanted body pains. And don’t spendOn top of that, it is advisable that you sleep somewhere private. That way, you get to avoid becoming the laughing stock of office – or even the entire internet.
Just take it from these people whose photos went viral online after they were captured on camera collecting some zzzz’s while at the most unlikely places during the most unlikely of times.
Scroll down to see the hilarious images:
1. Sleeping on the plane… outside of it, that is!
2. Imagine the boss’ reaction when she gets spotted.
3. Always makes me wonder how people can sleep in tiny spaces.
4. Under the table. Like literally!
5. He must have been sleepless for days?
6. One wrong move and that’s a painful fall.
7. “I’ll be there between 11AM to 4PM.”
8. He didn’t even make it on top of his desk.
9. She’s been caught off-guard!
10. This guy knows how to hide from his boss!
11. These cops are clearly, uh, “under a rest.”
12. Watch out, dude! The blade’s under your chin.
13. The consequences of working overtime.
14. The good thing about drawing tables? They’re perfect for sleeping!
15. Done with his duty? We sure hope so!
16. Imagine the hilarity if the mic was on.
17. Other than protecting your head, hard hats are perfect for covering your eyes while dozing off.
Woman Complains About ‘Female Santa’ Suit She Got From eBay
“When your order arrives online and it’s nothing like you expected.”
Ever experienced getting disappointed with a product you bought online? It’s such a bummer when you pay for something and get something that’s obviously less (or different) than what was described, right? That’s exactly how one mother-of-two felt but somehow, the internet had mixed reactions about it.
28-year-old Lisa Williamson, 28, of Edinburgh, Scotland spent £7 on eBay to buy a sexy Santa suit. According to her, she got one and planned to wear it for her pole dancing class. However, she was disappointed when her order arrived.
The suit looked “cheap and frumpy,” according to Lisa.
Mom Accidentally Sends Son To School With An Adult Toy For Nativity Play
Well, this is embarrassing.
Parents have always looked forward every year to watch their kids in a Nativity play. It is all about the birth of Jesus Christ, but one mom unintentionally made it X-rated.
Helen Cox bought her son Alfie a nice shepherd costume on Amazon. The fit was right, and the five-year-old boy looked good in it. So what is the problem? The fancy attire came with a blow-up sheep s ex toy!
20 Creepy Guys Who Dressed Up As Santa Claus
The kids are traumatized for life!
As the famous carol says, Christmas is indeed the “season to be jolly” and perhaps no other figure embodies that joy better than the wel-fed, bearded man in the red suit we all know as Santa Claus.
Jolly Old St. Nicholas has always played a huge part in yuletide celebrations across the world. He’s a symbol of cheerfulness and generosity. He promotes the spirit of gift-giving and kids look forward to finding presents from him on Christmas day. After all, he made a list and checked it twice to find out who’s been naughty and nice, right?
However, there are instances when Santa himself doesn’t look as joyful. In fact, the photos below show us men dressed up as Father Christmas but in very strange, creepy ways....