Cakes are perfect for celebrations, gifts, or if you’re just craving for a dessert. While most cakes are just shaped round or square, some people have taken things to a whole new level and turned them into a masterpiece.
In fact, these very creative cakes are so popular right now that you will see them at weddings, birthdays, events, and more. However, some are just so realistic that it’s hard to believe that you can actually eat them. Here are 24 cakes that look so amazingly real.
1. Mother and baby elephant just casually walking around.
2. When someone said that they wanted the cake to be a reflection of themselves. Wish granted!
3. It’s just too real and too beautiful to eat. Phillip Carlyle might get upset. Get it? Good.
4. If you were wondering just how big some castle cakes are compared to a person.
5. When the cake looks more like an oil painting.
6. This should be displayed in a museum.
7. Fantasy has never been so delicious.
8. Made for and given to Rita Ora at her album launch party! #Twinning
9. The ribbon looks like it’s floating in the wind. You can actually feel the breeze.
10. True magic is in a piece of cake.
11. I wish they make Spam Musubi this big.
12. Cake masters can turn cakes into anything — even a chandelier!
13. When you love books so much that you want to eat them.
14. The perfect cake when your birthday lands on Thanksgiving.
15. Those eyes are just going to follow me around all day.
16. When you can’t choose between pizza and cake.
17. The only mime that we enjoy looking at.
18. Yes, that is a working Ferris wheel.
19. Sending love from down under!
20. He looks so bubbly and cute!
21. This was probably based on a true story.
22. Who would ever dare ruin this cake?
23. The best kind of fish are the ones you don’t need to feed.
24. This is beyond beautiful!
Which one is your favorite? Let us know in the comments section.
Yummy Foods That Can Be Eaten Past Their Expiration Date
With the right storage and care, your favorite food can stay fresh much longer.
There's a good reason why people are wary of expiration dates. After all, food can lose its taste once it is no longer fresh. However, there are some that can still be consumed past the "best before" seal.
According to experts, the expiration dates are set to ensure that consumers will eat the product before its quality declines. However, you can rest assured that the food is still safe to consume. With the right care and condition, most foods can actually last longer and maintain their taste. Here are delicious foods that can be eaten past their expiration dates.
The World’s Largest Deliverable Pizza Can Feed 50 To 70 People
Now here’s one pizza you won’t be able to finish by yourself!
Got a huge craving for pizza? Well regardless of how hungry you think you are, believe us when we say this is one you won’t be able to chomp down all by yourself!
Presenting, the massive Giant Sicilian pizza from California-based pizzeria Big Mama’s & Big Papa’s – which is being marketed as the world’s largest deliverable pizza. The square pie measures 4.5 feet on every side and has a price tag of $299.99.
The Giant Sicilian pizza is so huge it can feed up to 70 people!
Netizens Are Outraged By Sweden’s Banana Pizza
Bananas on pizza – yay or nay?
When it comes to pizza, perhaps no other subject sparks greater argument than this - is it okay to put pineapples on it or not? Try tossing that question to any group of people, whether your friends or work colleagues, and a heated debate will surely follow afterwards.
So yes, you get the picture. People are usually divided about their opinions if pineapple belongs to pizza or not. Some say the pineapple’s unique taste compliments all the meat, cheese, and bread but others emphasize the fruit simply does not belong to the pie. It can be an endless discussion really!
Well as if the world wasn’t chaotic enough, someone decided to further add fuel to the fire - by introducing the banana pizza....