Some say cleaning is relaxing and rewarding. But others just don’t have the time for it. With work, school, kids, activities, and personal engagements, making time for cleaning seem to be quite difficult most of the time.
Fortunately, some products can help you clean your home even if you don’t clean every day. Here are 24 items that can make cleaning a whole lot easier.
1. A Tubshroom that collects hair neatly inside the drain around the bottom of the lip.
2. Gutter-clearing tool that allows homeowners to clean their gutters without ever setting foot on a ladder.
3. Machine-cleaning tablets that you can only use once a month to keep your machine fresh and clean.
4. A coffee maker cleaner that helps prevent flavor transfer when switching between differently flavored pods.
5. A broom with built-in squeegee for getting all the pet hair out of your carpet. It claims to attract dirt, pet hair, dust and garden leaves.
6. A concentrated cat litter deodorizer that can keep your house smelling poo-less for days.
l7. A cleanser that removes the stains you can’t stand, and kills the mold you can’t see.
8. A special brush designed to help clean out sliding door track.
9. A blind duster to slip into the places where dust hides.
10. A deep clean brush with wiper blade to scrub all the hard-to-clean places where dirt builds up.
11. A foaming cleanser that freshens and leaves disposer, sink, and your whole kitchen smelling clean.
12. A silicone sink strainer that effectively traps debris and won’t scratch your sink.
13. An antibacterial bath mat that is safe, fast self-drying, and a new way of green life.
14. A heavy-duty steam cleaner with 18 accessories that naturally deep clean and sanitize without the use of harsh chemicals.
15. Reusable non-stick oven liners that help protect the bottom of the oven and reduce clean up time.
16.A pet bowl that can save you time cleaning floors and walls.
17. A robotic vacuum cleaner with strong suction, for low-pile carpet, hard floor, and it’s Wi-Fi connected!
18. A motorhead cordless stick vacuum cleaner that drives stiff nylon bristles into carpets to capture deep-down dirt.
19. A tub cleaner that climate the black flakes in your jetted bathtub for good.
20. A washable keyboard that is built to take a washing and pounding. It has durable keys with laser printing and UV coating.
21. A tabletop vacuum that makes crumbs and tiny dust balls conveniently disappear.
22. A toilet cleaning gel that prevents the build-up of lime scale and toilet rings.
23. A mop that has a flexible head that accommodates corners and covers entire baseboards in one easy motion.
24. A stainless steel cleaner that removes streaks, smudges, and fingerprints from all of your stainless steel surfaces.
Have you tried any of these?
11 Unique And Incredible Homes In The World
Prepare to be awestruck!
Our homes say a lot about us. It is a mere representation of who we are as it is where our style, preferences, and taste are shown and displayed.
These 11 incredible abodes we are about to see are unique in every way. Let us find out why and appreciate how wonderful they look.
1. Tribecca Wonderland
Woman Transforms Old Clothes To Fashionable Pieces
These transformations didn’t cost much, but the results are absolutely amazing!
Trends come and go. One minute a specific style is such a huge trend, the next minute it no longer is.
Thanks to one woman’s creativity, she managed to transform her family’s old clothes into something we all would like to buy. These transformations didn’t cost much, but the results are absolutely amazing.
Several years ago, Sarah Tyau became interested in sewing clothes.
How To Use The Can Opener The Right Way
Yes, you’ve been doing it wrong the whole time!
It’s one of those times that can best be described as a lightbulb moment. You know, that second you realize there’s an easier, faster way of doing a thing compared to how you’ve always done it.
I’m talking about this video I recently came across on social media. The short clip totally proved that I’ve been using the can opener the wrong way the whole time. Chances are, you’re probably doing it incorrectly.