They say when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. While that would be a great proverbial phrase in some scenarios to encourage optimism, sometimes you just have to laugh things off — and post the unfortunate event on social media.
We purchase things, go to places, do some stuff, and already have an idea of what it’s about or what’s going to happen. However, that’s not always the case. Check out these 20 people who didn’t expect the end result.
1. New suit, new problem.
“When you’ve driven 30 miles home after buying a new suit and then spot that the seller hadn’t taken away the anti-theft device from it.”
2. When you drove for hours to see the Grand Canyon and it looks like this.
3. “My dad ordered fake teeth to improve his smile just as the description said…”
4. Guarding the grapes.
5. Double trouble.
6. A firework salesperson’s life is not always festive.
7. Luck: “Nope. Not today.”
8. When you thought dogs are always good companions.
9. Well, this is disappointing.
10. “The less you know, the better you sleep.”
11. When you got your order and the security alarm is still attached to it. Oh, and it’s still blinking like it’s about to explode.
12. When you got something you don’t need.
13. A brussels sprouts cover for chocolates. They say “don’t judge a book by its cover.”
14. It licked the phone 15 seconds later.
15. When you aways get santized everytime you turn the lights on and off.
16. A free pasta promotion teaches us a valuable lesson – don’t expect too much from free items.
17. A block of cereal. This will wake you up.
18. Is it allowed to finish the job in the bushes?
19. The Louvre on a London mug
20. “The close-door button fell off, revealing it was never connected to the control panel.” I don’t know who or what to trust anymore.
Wanted Man Hilariously Responds To His Own Mugshot On Facebook
This is too funny!
We all saw those “wanted” posts on social media and wondered how the perpetrators would feel seeing their faces on screen. As it turns out, not all are bothered by it at all.
In fact, one man even had the guts to comment on his own mugshot after police posted it on Facebook. The wanted man and authorities then had a hilarious conversation on the platform.
17 People Who Were Caught Sleeping at Work
When you sleep at work, someone’s always gonna take pictures!
Despite its bad reputation, science has officially established that sleeping on the job can actually benefit both the worker and the business. According to several expert studies, workplace napping has been found to be highly effective in reducing stress, improving the memory, and increasing productivity at the same time.
So yes, there's absolutely nothing bad about dozing off a bit at work - as long as you do it right. For example, you should mind your posture and position to prevent uwanted body pains. And don't spendOn top of that, it is advisable that you sleep somewhere private. That way, you get to avoid becoming the laughing stock of office - or even the entire internet.
Just take it from these people whose photos went viral online after they were captured on camera collecting some zzzz's while at the most unlikely places during the most unlikely of times. ...
Construction Worker Has Motorists Laughing With Hilarious Moves At Detour
I wouldn’t mind being stuck in traffic with this guy.
Most of us take our jobs very seriously and would always do things by the book. However, doing the same exact thing over and over again every single day can get a little tiring.
So one construction worker took the liberty to turn his job into something fun, not only for himself but for the motorists as well. You see, his duty was to direct traffic at a detour, but felt it was too plain and predictable, so he decided to spice things up a bit.