They say when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. While that would be a great proverbial phrase in some scenarios to encourage optimism, sometimes you just have to laugh things off — and post the unfortunate event on social media.
We purchase things, go to places, do some stuff, and already have an idea of what it’s about or what’s going to happen. However, that’s not always the case. Check out these 20 people who didn’t expect the end result.
1. New suit, new problem.
“When you’ve driven 30 miles home after buying a new suit and then spot that the seller hadn’t taken away the anti-theft device from it.”
2. “I drove over 4 hours away to see the Grand Canyon today. The view was stunning.”
3. “My dad ordered fake teeth to improve his smile just as the description said…”
4. “I wanted some grapes…I think I’ll just go get some oranges or something.”
5. Double trouble.
6. A firework salesperson’s life is not always festive.
7. Luck: “Nope. Not today.”
8. When you thought dogs are always good companions.
9. “I planned on having some avocado for dinner.”
10. “The less you know, the better you sleep.”
11. “Target sent me my order with a security alarm on it… and it’s blinking.”
12. “My friend won a hair curler.”
13. “These chocolates my school sold are wrapped up to look like Brussels sprouts.”
14. “Here’s a baby cow 15 seconds before licking my phone”
15. “I went to turn on the lights and got sanitized instead.”
16. Don't expect too much from free items.
“My parents were at a casino that had a promotion going on where you win a free pasta dinner if you get a ‘4 of a kind’. This was their free pasta dinner.”
17. “I went to pour myself a nice bowl of cereal and this happened.”
18. “I’d better just use the women’s…”
19. “My London tourist mug has The Louvre on it.”
20. “The close-door button fell off, revealing it was never connected to the control panel.”
Wanted Man Hilariously Responds To His Own Mugshot On Facebook
This is too funny!
We all saw those “wanted” posts on social media and wondered how the perpetrators would feel seeing their faces on screen. As it turns out, not all are bothered by it at all.
In fact, one man even had the guts to comment on his own mugshot after police posted it on Facebook. The wanted man and authorities then had a hilarious conversation on the platform.
17 People Who Were Caught Sleeping at Work
When you sleep at work, someone’s always gonna take pictures!
Despite its bad reputation, science has officially established that sleeping on the job can actually benefit both the worker and the business. According to several expert studies, workplace napping has been found to be highly effective in reducing stress, improving the memory, and increasing productivity at the same time.
So yes, there's absolutely nothing bad about dozing off a bit at work - as long as you do it right. For example, you should mind your posture and position to prevent uwanted body pains. And don't spendOn top of that, it is advisable that you sleep somewhere private. That way, you get to avoid becoming the laughing stock of office - or even the entire internet.
Just take it from these people whose photos went viral online after they were captured on camera collecting some zzzz's while at the most unlikely places during the most unlikely of times. ...
Construction Worker Has Motorists Laughing With Hilarious Moves At Detour
I wouldn’t mind being stuck in traffic with this guy.
Most of us take our jobs very seriously and would always do things by the book. However, doing the same exact thing over and over again every single day can get a little tiring.
So one construction worker took the liberty to turn his job into something fun, not only for himself but for the motorists as well. You see, his duty was to direct traffic at a detour, but felt it was too plain and predictable, so he decided to spice things up a bit.