At six feet, four inches tall and over two hundred pounds, it’s quite impossible not to notice Jason Momoa. As if his height and weight are not enough to take anyone’s attention, the American actor, writer, director, producer, and model is also blessed with good looks.
With that said, it’s no surprise that Jason has become everyone’s fantasy. Women want to be with him, and men want to be him. TAs if that wasn’t enough, the Hollywood star also has a good sense of humor.
Here are 14 times Jason Momoa trolled guys when couples asked a photo with him:
1. When you’re totally secure with yourself and then Jason Momoa turns up.
2. Still a better love story than “Twilight.”
3. “I’ve fancied women my entire life but this dude makes me doubt my orientation.”
4. The guy might just look annoyed because he didn't get a Jason Momoa hug.
5. “I told my husband I wanted a picture alone with Jason Momoa, but he wasn’t comfortable with that.”
6. Maybe he should have worn an “Aquaman” shirt.
7. New family portrait.
8. “He is such a chill guy, it was awesome when I met him.”
9. Sorry, he’s just too irresistible. So suck it up, buttercup.
Not many women could resist the beauty of Jason Momoa. This incredibly talented actor, who is mostly known for his roles in “Game Of Thrones” and “Justice League,” definitely receives a lot of attention from female fans.
10. That’s one very happy woman.
11. The sock looks cute. Hope it fits him.
12. Well, wasn’t this a fun idea?
13. “Jason Momoa, Ty (Thank you) for making me laugh and for being you.”
Not sure if the woman wrote this or the man. They looked like they both enjoyed the moment.
14. Just hanging out with Jason Momoa. No big deal.
BONUS: Jason Momoa is known for trolling his co-stars too.
‘Avengers 4’ Is Going To Be The Longest Marvel Movie EVER
My body is ready… Bring it on, Marvel!
After Thanos’ dreadful snap in Avengers: Infinity War, fans of the Marvel Cinematic Universe have all been eagerly anticipating news about the 4th installment of the beloved superhero franchise. While its official title has yet to be revealed, we’ve recently heard that the much-awaited film will be the longest Marvel movie ever.
Of course, everyone’s expecting an all-out battle between Thanos and the remaining heroes (with help from new ones – such as Captain Marvel). Aside from that, we can all expect to spend longer time in the cinemas when we watch it compared with all the studio’s earlier releases.
35-Year-Old Man Marries Famous Japanese Virtual Singer Hatsune Miku
So, uh, congrats to the couple?
Here's a question for all the guys out there: What do you do when love seems very elusive and women seem to complicated to understand? For one Japanese man, the answer is really simple - ditch female humans and marry a fictional character instead.
It may seem like a crazy, out-of-this-world idea but that’s exactly the situation this man has eventually found himself in. Not surprisingly, he caught the world’s attention and his story has since gone viral across the globe.
A man from Japan named Akihiko Kondo decided to marry famous virtual singer Hatsune Miku.
22 Celebrity Stunt Doubles That Should Get Oscars Too
#1 could pass as twins
Celebrities take good care of their face and body as these are their assets in Tinseltown. So to avoid minor and major injuries and also to bring a high-quality action to their movies and more, stars will call upon their professional stunt doubles to do the job.
While it was a huge secret before that celebrities don't really do most of the stunts, a lot of stars are now openly crediting their stunt doubles for their job. Here are 22 photos proving that stunt doubles should get Oscars too.
1. Game of Thrones - Emilia Clarke and Rosie Mac