They say the Japanese are some of the nicest people you’d ever meet, and they also have the nicest things. Japan is known for a lot of unique and kawaii (cute) items. They also have incredible technology that tourists never fail to be in awe of the stratovolcanic archipelago, making Japan one of the most highly recommended places to visit when you’re traveling.
We all love purchasing souvenirs for our own personal collection or for gifting other people. However, Japan is making it hard for tourists to choose a souvenir since almost all of the items are just too good to pass. Here are 24 exclusive things from Japan that the rest of the world needs to adopt.
1. A compressed t-shirt.
2. A lip balm that you can use one time.
3. Coffee bags with individual filter.
4. Capsule hotels.
Some travelers who are on a budget usually choose to stay on capsule hotels as it it already complete with TV and even a wi-fi. But others opt to stay here for the experience of its uniqueness.
5. Drivers always make it sure to take care of their passengers.
6. Your smartphone gets its own toilet paper.
7. Pillow selection.
8. Instant noodles with interesting flavors.
9. Japan used Godzilla to compare the hight of the tallest bridge.
10. Glasses that you can wear when you forgot to bring your own.
11. Crustless bread.
12. Beautiful sewer covers.
13. There are strollers in standby just in case you forgot to bring one.
14. Carts that and can go up and down the stairs.
15. “I ordered some pens from Japan and they came with a tiny origami Hawaiian shirt!”
16. Available dry ice to keep your breverage cold.
17. If the flight is delay, employees bow to apologize.
18. You can now see what the pilot sees.
19. Delicious and creative lunch boxes.
20. High-tech toilets.
21. Japan is living in 3046.
22. You’ll know how much calorie you burn in every step..
23. The restaurant of the future.
24. A seat cover that tells you about priority passengers.
Have you ever been to Japan? If yes, what was the most unique item that you found?
Couple Adopts Baby Squirrel After Mom Left Her In A Man’s Bed
“I don’t know what she thinks she is, but it’s definitely not a squirrel.”
There are so many things that we could find in our beds — a lost earring, coins, hair strands, etc. But one man found something that you don’t see every day in your bedroom — baby squirrels!
Wildlife rehabilitators Christina and Michael are used to strange callouts, but one call was especially unusual. It all started when a man had left his house one day to run some errands. When he returned, he found that a mother squirrel made a nest on his bed for her two baby squirrels.
Mom’s ‘Morning Meeting With My Brain’ Video Gets Millions of Views In Less Than A Day
“Good morning, everybody. Thank you for being here. Where is Motivation?”
Vlogger Tiffany Jenkins recently went viral on social media with a lighthearted but insightful video that accurately captures the inner mental and emotional struggles that we encounter almost on a daily basis. Many have found her video very funny yet inspiring at the same time.
Entitled "If My Brain Had A Morning Meeting," the short clip tackles about mental health struggles, making them "both relatable and hilarious," according to an Upworthy article. Jenkins dresses up as various characters such as Brain, Anxiety, Insomnia, Depression, and others.
American Missionary Assaults African Hotel Workers – In The Name Of Christ
“I’ve come to help Uganda, but Uganda hates Jesus through this son of a b***h.”
When you're a Christian missionary, people will always expect you to behave in exemplary ways. After all, you represent your belief by your words and action.
A 69-year-old man from Arizona recently made headlines after displaying a not-so-Christian behavior during his stay at the Grand Imperial Hotel in Kampala, Uganda. As you will see in the video below, he insulted and assaulted staff members and said he's doing it "in the name of Jesus."