Siblings — you can’t live with them, you can’t live without them. But one thing is for sure, having siblings is never boring.
People without siblings always dream of having a brother or a sister to be by their side all the time as it gets lonely being an only child. However, people with siblings would all agree that it’s not all rainbows and butterflies having a brother or a sister. Here are 16 epic situations when you have siblings.
1. “I texted my younger brother during graduation to remind him that full-time employment is right around the corner.”
2. What it’s like being the younger one.
3. Because you deserve the better one.
4. Locked up by your brother.
5. Because your sister is such an animal that she has to be caged.
6. She hates when he does this, which is why he keeps on doing it.
7. He or she is still alive, that’s all that matters.
8. “I just told my sister she ate an intestine.”
9. When you just don’t trust your brother’s driving capabilities.
10. It’s never safe to fall asleep first when your siblings are around. Exhibit A:
11. “It’s just a tiny little scratch that nobody would ever notice. You’re just overreacting!”
12. Because helping her is just too hard, so you just stand there and laughed at her.
13. This is the only thing your sibling deserves.
14. “Do you really think this is enough to fill a bowl?” I think it would fill two large bowls.
15. The back of your head looked so much more interesting anyway.
16. “Bought my brother tree trimmers for Christmas, built a cardboard frame around them and wrapped them like this.”
Betrayal at its finest! This is exactly why we all have trust issues.
But kidding aside, having siblings is not all that bad. Of course, everyone has a misunderstanding, but these small arguments make life a little more colorful.
Someone Has Started Selling Donald Trump Toilet Brushes To Make Bowls Great Again
“No president has had a Toilet Brush like my Toilet Brush!”
The President of the United States is certainly one of the most popular leaders in the world. However, he is also one of the most controversial ones.
With that said, Donald Trump became famous both positively and negatively. While the 45th President of the US has many followers and fans, some still can't accept the fact that he is leading the country.
Brothers Scare Parents Who Were Busy On Their Phones With Hilarious Prank
Well, that got their attention.
Kids would do anything to get their parents’ attention. However, there are cases when they don’t get the reaction that they want. Sometimes they would only get a nod, a faint smile, or even get scolded.
Two brothers, however, risked the consequences just to get their parents’ attention who were busy on their phones. The siblings gave their mom and dad quite a scare with their hilarious prank.
Basketball Fan Caught Staring At Emily Ratajkowski By His Own Son
“It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity, you have to risk it all!”
Sometimes there are things that are more important than a game. A basketball fan recently discovered that as he found himself just a few feet away from Emily Ratajkowski. The man couldn't help but stare at the model's assets and was immediately caught by his own son.
The awesome photo was taken during the game between the LA Lakers and the Minnesota Timberwolves at the Staples Center in downtown Los Angeles. Paparazzi had spotted Emily Ratajkowski close to the court and had snapped several pictures. One of the images shows a man clearly enjoying the view and completely ignoring his son, who couldn't help but grin at his father's reaction.
Can you really blame him, though?