Everyone wants to be a good host. You don’t want your guests to go home and not to want to go back to your place ever again.
We believe that our guests deserve the best experience while they visit our humble abode. However, you don’t need to spend a lot of money to make it possible. Here are 20 easy housekeeping hacks to impress your guests.
1. Pour a few drops of scented oils to your toilet paper for a long lasting scent.
2. Make a DIY gel air fresheners.
3. Use food for some familar aroma.
4. Orange peel will not only add design to your candle, but will add a scent too.
5. Use eggshells for your mini garden.
6. Bottles as flower vases.
7. Decorate paper rolls and tidy-up those tangled cords.
8. Add bouquet garni for more flavor.
9. Explore your creativity.
10. Fun cookies for kids.
Kids are sometimes being dragged to come to these adult dinner parties, so make them feel comfortable by also preparing something for them.
11. Orange peel cupcake liner.
12. Use stains with natural ingredients.
13. DIY blinds cleaner.
14. Christmas wreath with natural ingredients.
15. Add a pop of color to your table set up.
16. Add candles to your coffee table to make the living area even cozier.
17. Run lemon peels through the garbage disposal to get rid of the icky smells.
18. Freshen the air naturally with 100% vanilla extract.
Put a few drops of 100% vanilla extract on cotton balls and hide them in plants or underneath your furniture.
19. Clean your baseboards with a broom.
20. Use a mild-scent cleanser for your toilet bowl.
Next time you’ll have some guests over, don’t panic right away. The truth is that it’s quite easy to impress your guests. Clean your place, serve them good food, make them feel at home, and that’s it!
Cook Bacon And Eggs In A Paper Bag With This Awesome Camping Hack
No frying pan? No problem!
Who says you need a pan to cook your bacon and eggs outdoors? An awesome camping hack has proven that a paper bag will do if you want a nice hearty breakfast. The added bonus: It's good for the environment!
The camping hack was shared by Backpacker Trail Chef who brilliantly found a way to avoid bringing a bulky frying pan for the evening outdoors. The hack only requires items that can easily fit into your backpack without taking too much space. One key item can even be reused for other purposes on your camping trip.
You only need a paper bag and a stick to cook bacon and eggs outdoors.
15 Beautiful Aquarium Coffee Table Design Ideas For The Living Room
The bigger the tank, the more gorgeous your room will become.
Many homeowners find a coffee table a necessary piece of furniture that adds beauty to the entire living room. But coffee tables don't have to look ordinary and some designers have actually thought of ideas to spice things up.
One of the most creative ways to design a living room is with a coffee table - a fish tank coffee table, that is. Not only will you or your guests have a place for coffee mugs and other beverages, but they can also be entertained by the sight of colorful fish in the aquarium. Check out these seven beautiful aquarium coffee table designs that might just inspire you to get one for your home.
#1. If you enjoy watching sea creatures, you got to have this aquarium coffee table!
Couple Turns Old Hovis Lorry Into Luxury Mobile Home
It may appear to be just like a regular yellow Hovis lorry, but this bread truck hides a fantastic secret. The five-ton lorry has been completely revamped to become a luxury mobile home by adventurers Martin Hill and Iona Stewart.
The young couple from Nottingham, UK, who met while snowboarding in the French Alps, spent £20,000 (about $25,900) renovating the lorry into a 28-feet home to live in while they travel Europe. Today, the truck has been fitted out with a luxurious bedroom, living space, kitchen, and bathroom.