Dorm life is one of the most integral parts of college. You have to live outside the comfort of your home, and you have to survive on your own.
Dorm life is hard but it doesn’t have to be difficult all the time. Here are 18 hacks that will make life a little easier for you.
1. Personalize your door, so everyone knows where to find your room.
2. Store food and condiments in a shoe organizer for visible and easy access.
3. Hang a removable curtain across your room so you and your roommate can have a little privacy.
4. With all the gadgets that you and your roommate use, it would be hard to know which cord is yours – so label them.
5. Take advantage of any storage space under your bed.
6. You can’t paint or nail into the dorm walls, but you can still decorate it by using washi tapes instead.
7. If you don’t have air condition, you can put a glass of icy water in front of your fan to make the place cooler.
8. Use string lights to post your favorite pictures.
9. Stay organized by making a wall calendar.
10. Since the dorm closet will be much smaller than what you have in your house, use soda tabs to attach multiple hangers together.
11. Hang blackout curtains to help you get your much-needed rest during the weekend.
12. Since making holes in the dorm walls is not allowed, use adhesive hooks to hang your curtains instead.
13. Make a stand to make it easier for you to read and take notes on your laptop at the same time.
To build a bookstand, follow the steps here.
14. Cover your drawers with gift wrappers to add a little color to your desk or dresser.
15. Make your space feel more lively by keeping a few plants.
16. Make a lavender spray by mixing two cups of water, two cups of rubbing alcohol, and 15-20 drops of lavender oil to help you sleep better.
17. Make a first aid kit.
18. Build an inspiration board to make you feel better when you’re feeling the pressure.
Have you tried any of these hacks?
24 Amazing Products That Make Your House Stay Clean Longer
Have you tried any of these?
Some say cleaning is relaxing and rewarding. But others just don’t have the time for it. With work, school, kids, activities, and personal engagements, making time for cleaning seem to be quite difficult most of the time.
Fortunately, some products can help you clean your home even if you don’t clean every day. Here are 24 items that can make cleaning a whole lot easier.
1. A Tubshroom that collects hair neatly inside the drain around the bottom of the lip.
11 Unique And Incredible Homes In The World
Prepare to be awestruck!
Our homes say a lot about us. It is a mere representation of who we are as it is where our style, preferences, and taste are shown and displayed.
These 11 incredible abodes we are about to see are unique in every way. Let us find out why and appreciate how wonderful they look.
1. Tribecca Wonderland
Woman Transforms Old Clothes To Fashionable Pieces
These transformations didn’t cost much, but the results are absolutely amazing!
Trends come and go. One minute a specific style is such a huge trend, the next minute it no longer is.
Thanks to one woman’s creativity, she managed to transform her family’s old clothes into something we all would like to buy. These transformations didn’t cost much, but the results are absolutely amazing.
Several years ago, Sarah Tyau became interested in sewing clothes.