How big are animals really compared to us? We’ve all seen the charts that attempt to show an animal’s size compared to that of an average human, but it’s very hard to truly comprehend an animal’s relative size based on shaded figures – especially when we’re so used to seeing them in a much smaller size.
When we talk about dogs, cats, rabbits, and other cute creatures, we have specific sizes for each one in mind. However, just like us humans, they also come in different shapes and sizes. In fact, some of their breeds are much larger than you thought. Here are 22 animals that are way bigger than we could have imagined.
1. This dog seems to be bigger than his human.
2. This Flemish Giant baby rabbit is only eight-months old. Yes, not even a full year.
3. This pup could easily be mistaken for a bear.
4. A boy and his puppy.
5. Just in case you want to knw that a 225-pound malamute dog looks like.
6. That’s one huge pig.
7. This could pass as a stuffed toy.
8. “I’m in awe of the size of this rabbit. It’s an absolute giant.”
9. A Golden Retriever puppy. You read that right, a puppy.
10. A six-month-old Tibetan Mastiff puppy.
11. A Saint Bernard pup. Just imagine the adult version of this fluffy giant.
12. Big enough to have his own chair.
13. This ram is a beast.
14. “This cat doesn’t need to jump up on the table, she can eat all the food just like that.”
15. A giant turtle.
16. Was he the bait to catch this huge fish?
17. A rabbit as huge as a dog.
18. Not all cats are tiny. Exhibit A:
19. If Hulk is a dog.
20. He’s so big he could carry his own bucket of fish.
21. This is dangerous, right?
22. A jellyfish that looks like a tiki hut.
Seeing these giant animals next to people is definitely jaw-dropping!
Ungrateful Woman Mocks Boyfriend’s Engagement Ring Choice In Ring-Shaming Group
She shared her disappointment and embarrassment in a group called “Ring shaming.” Seriously? Who does that?
Picking out an engagement ring for your partner is not an easy task. Knowing that this is the most important jewelry that they will ever wear in their whole entire life, people tried really hard to find the perfect ring.
Considering what men go through in finding the perfect engagement ring, netizens were not too happy when one woman shamed her boyfriend's engagement ring choice before he'd even had a chance to propose. According to a viral post on Reddit, a woman took a photo of a ring she had found in her boyfriend's nightstand and shared it on social media, asking for support, but the internet is not having it.
Doctor Published Fabricated Study 20 Years Ago And It Made Us All Sicker
He falsified facts but got rich for the fabrication.
Medical professionals are supposed to help us get better. However, a doctor only succeeded in making the rest of the world much sicker. He had published a study 20 years ago that was a complete fabrication.
In 1998, Dr Andrew Wakefield allegedly conducted a study with stunning results. It was revealed that there was a connection between autism and vaccines. His "findings" were then published by The Lancet and parents immediately prevented their children from getting vaccinated. Unfortunately, Wakefield's paper had been a lie.
Vaccines are safe for children yet Wakefield's study alleged that it is dangerous.
Girl Scouts Sue Boy Scouts Over Gender-Inclusive Effort
The Girl Scouts don’t want the Boy Scouts poaching in their territory.
The Girl Scouts of the United States of America is suing the Boy Scouts of America for trademark infringement. The Girl Scouts believe that the organization’s effort to be gender-inclusive may confuse consumers. They said that people might think that the two groups merged and would enroll in the wrong organization.
The complaint was filed in a Manhattan federal court on Monday. It comes after the Boy Scouts announced plans to not use the word "boy" from its program for 11- to 17-year-olds starting next February. The program wanted a more inclusive moniker because it's letting girls enter its ranks in 2019.