One of the best things about kids is that they are frequently hilarious. They say funny things and do silly things, and generally provide the people around them with unstoppable laughter.
Kids are most of the time funny without even trying. Even if they’ll do the most basic things, sometimes it would end up making us laugh hysterically. Here are 20 times kids have no idea how funny they are.
1. This honest three-year-old told a man his pants are falling off.
Just like this kid, I don’t understand this trend as well.
2. This fart costume comes with a sound,
3. You don’t say?
4. Batman’s much-needed vacation.
The parent said:
“My 11-year-old has started drawing fat, middle-aged Batman at the beach and it’s everything you never knew you needed in life.”
5. Who doesn’t want to be a sprinkled red-frosted donut when they grow up?
6. When you’re not in the mood to be a big sister.
7. The toddler felt that the cat needed a much healthier food choice.
8. Thumbs up!
9. Solid proofs that this little boy was trying to access the tablet – and miserably failed!
10. “I too have a daughter going places.”
11. “My friend’s son struggling to pick up a book.”
12. At least she has an indoor pool in her house.
13. The most real answer ever.
Well, that escalated quickly.
14. “My son takes superhero role too seriously.”
15. When you enjoyed the ride more than your daughter.
16. If someoned asked who invented the “dab,” show them this picture. This kid was 11 years in the future.
17. Photobom level: Epic
18. If you’re wondering if kids could sleep in any position, here’s exhibit A.
19. There are two types of kids on the first day of school, and they’re perfectly captured in this photo.
20. “My four-year-old asked if this was boy Elsa.”
How can I unsee this?
Ninja Cat Pretends To Be Asleep To Steal Owner’s Dinner
“And the Best Cat Actor Of The Year Award goes to …”
There is little doubt that felines can be exceedingly sneaky. However, one ninja cat took it up to another level. The kitten thought of a new way to steal his owner's food. Needless to say, his method is adorably cunning.
Rajah is a gorgeous Bengal cat who belongs to Sara Cantu. The kitten usually hangs out at his owner's office desk and usually gets to eat her leftover dinner. However, Rajah got impatient with waiting for scraps. The devious little kitty decided to employ some ninja moves on Cantu's chicken by pretending he is asleep.
This cat is feigning sleepiness to steal his owner's dinner.
This ‘Exorcist Walk’ Prank Is Hilariously Scary, It Will Send People Running
“This had me crying with laughter, holy sh*t!”
Want to scare the crap out of people? You really don’t need to have an elaborate costume or have the fanciest props – that is, if your body can manage to do this one trick.
This prank video has recently been gaining a lot of views (and laughs) on social media because of how freaky and hilariously scary it is. Called by many as backwards crawling (or ‘exorcist walking’ as some refer to it), you really gotta believe us when we say this is totally the ultimate prank that will send people running in terror when done right.
Take it from this girl who scared strangers at a store!
Monkeys Videotaped Humping On Woman’s Lap In A Bali Forest
Get a room, you monkeys!
A viral video shows an unsuspecting tourist sitting down to take a photo with a female long-tailed macaque who sat on her lap. The woman was caught off guard when a male monkey suddenly came and humped his mate, not minding that they were sitting on her.
The woman, who was visiting the Sangeh Monkey Forest in Bali, Indonesia, didn't know what to do and was left red-faced after the monkey's amorous encounter.
The tourist sat and let a female monkey sit on her lap.