It’s quite easy to give up when things don’t go your way. Sometimes you’re just too busy and have no time to deal even with the slightest problem.
Thankfully, humans are born with sharp ingenuity, making things a little better during troubled days. Here are 17 creative people who can find ways to solve any problem.
1. Tired of bringing home cold pizza? This should keep it warm.
2. If you’re too cheap to pay for extra cheese so you bring some instead.
3. So that’s why bagels have a hole in the middle!
4. “I got tired of having oil splash on my stove coils whenever I fried something.”
5. Don’t park too close or else the chicken gets it.
6. We all love a multi-functional product. This banana keeper can turn into a headset hanger in no time.
7. DIY cat ladder. Looks pretty useful.
8. Who said plugs are just for charging phones?
9. When you already spent all your money on a new car, so you have no extra to fix the garage.
10. When your granddad is too cool for a regular cane.
11. No umbrella, no problem.
12. “My sister lives in 2045.”
13. We have finally found the real purpose of hoodies.
14. Just to be sure they won’t give you the same exact one after taking the hair off.
15. “May I have a piece of chocolate?”
16. Better safe than sorry. It’s hard to trust people these days.
17. You actually don’t need two hands to add this milk to your coffee.
People are actually more smart and clever than we give ourselves credit for. We usually think our crazy ideas are weird and funny, but the truth is that most of them work!
With a simple trial and error moment, you could separate the ones that are useful from those aren’t. There’s certainly nothing wrong with having these “silly” hacks, just as long as they do what they’re supposed to do.
500-Year-Old Skeleton In Thigh-High Boots Found In London
Well, this is something you don’t see every day.
While constructing London's "super sewer," archaeologists discovered something odd near the shore of the River Thames. According to reports, they found a 500-year-old skeleton wearing thigh-high leather boots.
The “mysterious” skeleton was lying face down when it was unearthed. Archaeologists believe that the 500-year-old skeleton in thigh-high boots is a man and that he might have been under the age of 35 at the time of his death.
Filipino Aborigine Tribe Carves Ornate Bikes Out Of Wood
Each bike is carefully carved from wood by its rider.
Most biker gangs usually dress in leather jackets to look cool or for protection. However, an Aborigine tribe in the Philippines like to live dangerously. This Filipino biker club can usually be spotted in their traditional clothes which look like colorful loincloths. In addition to that, these men cruise in amazingly ornate bikes made of wood.
The biker club is made up of men from the Igorot tribe in the Philippines. The Aborigine tribe is known for their native gear called 'bahag' and awesome ingenuity when it comes to carving wood. It's no surprise that the gang has started incorporating ornate designs to the wooden scooters they ride.
This is probably the most unique biker gang in the world.
Dad Recreates ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Scenes With Daughter In Sweet Photos
These are beautiful!
Good dads will do almost anything for their daughters to make them feel special. So when one dad discovered that his precious little girl dreams about magic and wonder, he went above and beyond to deliver.
Photographer Josh Rossi from Salt Lake City, Utah made his daughter’s fairytale dream come true by transforming her into a Disney Princess. He surprised his three-year-old daughter Nellee and turned her into Belle of "Beauty and the Beast" for a photoshoot.