The knowledge we pick up from school sets the foundations for all the other amazing things we go on to study. But things to learn and discover definitely don’t end at school, and it’s once you take your learning to the next level that it gets really interesting.
Even if we spend endless hours reading articles and researching facts, we still wouldn’t know every single thing about everything. Here are 11 strange facts that you probably didn’t know yet.
1. Orangutan males can be attracted to women with red hair.
2. The fraudsters who sold a fake painting for $1.7 million were paid with counterfeit bills.
Sounds fair to me. This is a perfect example of Confucious’ Golden Rule: “Don’t do unto others what you don’t want others to do unto you.”
3. In Australia, an episode of “Peppa Pig” was banned because it taught children not to be scared of spiders.
4. An officer at the Louisiana Correctional Facility was so popular among the inmates that they threw a party for him.
5. A Canadian man who was lost in the woods damaged the power line so that the maintenance crew could find and rescue him.
6. Coyotes can hunt with badgers.
7. The oldest pub in Europe was opened in 900 in Ireland.
8. There is a kind of grape that tastes exactly like cotton candy.
9. The World cruise ship is a forever home for some.
10. Rainbows can appear at night.
These are called Moonbows, and they are absolutely beautiful.
11. Marilyn Monroe had a higher IQ than Albert Einstein.
Even the most ardent lover of curiosities doesn’t know everything about our world, simply because it’s impossible. However, that’s the beauty of it.
Knowing everything sounds pretty boring as you have nothing to discover anymore. Just imagine waking up every morning, and nothing can surprise you, not one thing can tickle your imagination, and not a single thing makes you want to learn and discover.
Learning is certainly important to exercise our brain. It could be a discovery about an amazing, exciting, or even a strange fact, just like what you did just now.
Fetish Model Earns Over $100,000 A Year Selling Her Used Socks And Shoes To Fans
“I can never see myself stopping this – however old I get my feet will always be able to make me money.”
The internet could be your happy place. You can even find dozens of unconventional ways to pay the bills. Yes, unconventional!
Just take Instagrammer from London named Roxy Sykes, for example. The social media star bizarrely makes money by selling her smelly socks and shoes to her followers!
Woman Engaged With ‘Ghost Boyfriend’ Says They’re Planning To Have Babies
This world is getting weirder and weirder…
Its probably one of the strangest relationship stories you could ever hear about. We’re talking about this woman who recently gained online attention for claiming she is “in a relationship” with a ghost.
As if that wasn’t bizarre enough, she’s also saying her ghost boyfriend has already proposed and they’re planning to have babies soon. So yeah, the world is a weird place indeed!
Meet Amethyst Realm – the woman with a ghost fiance.
Mom Freaks Out When 2-Month-Old Grows A Fang Overnight
This is strange.
Tara O'Brien went to check on her baby boy Oscar after a long sleep during the night. But when he wouldn't stop crying one morning, she went to feed him only to discover he had sprouted a giant spiked tooth.
The Irish mom was shocked when she saw her little one, who is barely two and a half months old, grew a tooth overnight. But it is not just a simple small tooth – it is actually a sharp fang just like the ones vampires have.