The secrets behind the youthful appearance of some celebrities remain a mystery. When you stack them up against a star born in the same year, it just gets weird.
There are some celebrities that you think must be of a certain age and then you find out they’re either much older or much younger than you thought. Here are ten pairs of celebrities who you wouldn’t believe are actually the same age.
1. Will Smith and Terry Crews — 50 years old
2. Sylvester Stallone and Tommy Lee Jones — 72 years old
3. Maisie Williams and Bella Hadid — 21 years old.
Bella is a supermodel who gets to use and endorse the most expensive beauty products out there. However, the only thing that she’s missing is Maisie’s anti-aging cream — if she’s using one.
4. Scott Cohen and Samy Naceri — 56 years old
5. Matthew Perry and Matthew McConaughey — 47 years old
6. Miley Cyrus and Kate Upton – 26 years old.
Despite trying to shake her Disney image off by being provocative, Miley still looks young for her age.
7. Thomas Brodie-Sangster and Hafthór Júlíus Björnsson — 28 years old
8. Matt Damon and Simon Pegg — 48 years old
9. Selena Gomez and Cara Delevingne – 26 years old.
Selena is clearly getting the upper hand here as people just couldn’t take an image of her as one of the kids in Barney & Friends series out of their heads.
10. Lucy Liu and Renée Zellweger — 48 years old
11. Frédéric Diefenthal and Daniel Craig — 50 years old
12. Emma Watson and Margot Robbie – 28 years old.
Hermione Granger vs. Harley Quinn. Enough said.
13. Lana Del Rey and Keira Knightley — 33 years old
14. Edward Norton and Gerard Butler — 49 years old
15. Emma Stone and Adele – 30 years old
Emma and Adele have a lot in common. They’re both talented and funny, but it’s just so hard to believe that they are born in the same year.
16. Eddie Murphy and Forest Whitaker — 57 years old
17. Chuck Norris and Michael Gambon — 78 years old
18. Meghan Markle and Britney Spears – 37 years old.
It appears that marrying a prince can do wonders for your looks!
19. Elijah Wood and Chris Evans – 37 years old.
Captain America is looking good for being 90 years old, and Chris is looking pretty much about right for his age. But Elijah though?
20. Carly Rae Jepsen and Lady Gaga — 31 years old
21. Brad Pitt and Dean Norris — 54 years old
22. Tobey Maguire and Kristian Nairn – 42 years old.
Let’s face it. Tobey hasn’t aged since the first time he took the role of Spider-Man in 2002.
23. Avril Lavigne and Katy Perry — 32 years old
24. Adrian Paul and Hugh Laurie — 58 years old
25. Jim Parsons and Andrew Lincoln – 45 years old.
Do you know what’s more shocking than Jim and Andrew being the same age? Jim being older for a couple of months!
26. John Cho and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson – 46 years old.
Top 10 Most Epic Geography Blunders In Movies
Did you notice these blunders?
Have you ever thought why geographical mistakes are not big deals for movie producers? Do they undermine the intelligence of moviegoers or did they simply fail to notice the error during the editing process?
Yes, factual inaccuracies happen even in blockbuster movies and they sometimes go unnoticed. Meanwhile, others are too obvious and utterly ridiculous.
Here are 10 of the most epic fails in terms of geography:...
Michael B Jordan Suprises Teen Fan Who Took His Cardboard Cut-Out As Her Prom Date
She’s definitely one happy fan!
It’s a sweet story that sounds like something that could only happen in someone’s wildest fantasy yet it’s absolutely real! In fact, it went viral online and netizens everywhere are touched by a popular celebrity’s kindness to his fan.
As you’ve already noticed on the headline, this one is about a Michael B Jordan fan who thought it would be fun to take the actor’s cardboard cut-out as her prom date – and she was totally commited to the idea!
High school student Audeva Agyeman, 17, decided to take Michael B Jordan as her date on the prom - his cut-out version, that is!
6 Times Beyonce Allegedly Tried To Own Other Artists’ Ideas
What can you say about Beyonce taking all these credits?
Beyonce has already reached the superstardom status, no doubt, and people are so impressed with how far she’s come. With her hard work and undeniable talent, the singer, songwriter, performer, and actress is bound to do more great things in her career. But did she really come up with all the ideas that made her brand such a huge success?
Although Beyonce can do no wrong in her supporters' eyes, she is only human and could mess up sometimes. Here are six times the multi-Grammy Award winner was accused of claiming other artists' ideas as her own.
1. "If I Were a Boy"